Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 275/1

Goals by February 29, 2012:

$15,000 (or better) saved

Slimmed down, fit & flexible (numbers & other reductions in vagueness to come as I math things out)

First draft of novel (finally) complete

Brain/mind sharpened back to optimum levels - no more cloudiness, sludginess. Math may not be available for this one, but I'll recognize the progress when I see it

Develop and/or commit to more specific goals as the days tick down & the shape of things emerges (I have some things in mind, but I need to see what the pace of progress of the more general goals is first)

No, this isn't turning into a diary of my 'leap' to the East Coast, but every so often I may pop in with a progress report.

 

Thanks for indulging me :-)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. And your fans will read each progress report with excitement.

    BTW, I just realized that the date you picked is a leap year. I get the "leap" comment now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of this moment, I'm still hoping to pull it off by then, but it's not looking too promising. If I have to put it off, I'll make it my birthday.

    ReplyDelete