Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Blogger Interface: +1

At first glance, I like it a lot. Google will be re-branding Blogger as Google Blogs (and Picasa as Google Photos) in the coming 6 weeks (thanks for the info, @martymankins). This effort is in the interest of making their empire & all its constituents seamless. To prep for that, they've overhauled the interface.


I've never been connoisseur of these things, but since I'm not truly computer-literate I make a good litmus test person. If I find it easy & intuitive, if I don't stumble & get confused in making something happen or finding the cog in the machine I need to work on, it's a winner. So far, it looks like a success by those measures.

I'm not crazy about all the orange color on the dashboard page though :P. I do think I like how it's set up.

More thoughts to come as Rome gets built, I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention.

    This reminds me to go post something on my Blogger blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, thanks for the link/info! :-)

    ReplyDelete