Monday, March 5, 2012

simmah down now

An update to the tantrum below, in the form of my reply to the great and magnificent Dark Side Lawyer's comment therein. Er, thereunder? Anyway, it works perfectly as a wee follow-up.

DSL:

"Sorry to hear you are having a tough go. Hang in there. If you want my unqualified advice, fuck meds and smoke pot. ;)"

CC:

"I felt better after spitting all that out, and this particular session in the angry chair has led to some thinking I'm tempted to characterize as revelatory. Do you know how much of my reality has actually been made up of a truckload of bogus assumptions and pre-fab notions? [Still!! Jesus!]

Anyway, I'm now immersed in the happy activity of tearing a bunch of total crap down and setting fire to it. I'm shaking things loose instead of cursing them and asking futile questions. And it did necessarily take me this long to get to this point. And I'm turning back toward myself instead of (metaphorically) avoiding (or throwing rocks at) mirrors. It's gonna take a minute, here, but better times are ahead for sure."

 

Thank you so much, my twitter peeps and other readers, for your kind well wishes. They count for probably more than you know. So very grateful.

This post is dedicated with love to @jasummerell.

No comments:

Post a Comment