Monday, May 7, 2012

little update/work work work

I love my new job. I did paid orientation on Friday & had my first full day last night/this morning (overnight hours), and it just couldn't be a better fit. So glad & grateful. I'll be able to hang out online at work after a couple of weeks. Between now and then, I'll be mostly AWOL from Twitter (again, sorry :P), because I'll either be

1) at my old job

2) at my new job, or

3) asleep.

Rosie_the_riveter

I'll check in here & there, like when I wake up & have coffee. I'm announcing this as if it'll make all that much difference - it won't really; I've hardly been my old prolific, quasi-entertaining self on Twitter lately anyway. I'm actually hoping to make a full come-back after a couple of weeks, even doing short daily (or nearly daily) postings here on the ol' blog.

Anyhoo, hope you guys are all well, and I'll see you soon.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment