Wednesday, November 10, 2010

soundgarden on conan

That Conan is back makes me happy. That he had Soundgarden on last night makes me even happier. That the interwebs can give us a look at these shows and segments we miss because we do not get TBS makes me happiest.

This is Black Rain (if you don't see the play button, just refresh the page):



Here is the official video - ain't it cool that there's nothing in my sidebar? :)



Soundgarden is one of my all-time favorite bands and I never get tired of their haunting, hard-hitting, deep, dark sound. The faster paced stuff [such as Jesus Christ Pose (vid quality is crap, couldn't find a good one)] is my very favorite, but I love it all.

1 comment:

  1. "The Day I Tried To Live" is my all-time favorite Soundgarden song.

    My only wish is that they launch a full scale reunion tour to prove they are back. They hardly toured this year and their public appearances were rare. I want more of this back-together band.

    ReplyDelete